Ingeneralbusinessin podmChinese women
Předmětem těchto Všeobecných obchodních podmínek společnosti David Klaus – zprostředkovatele ubytování a zástupce hotelu (hereinafter referred to as "GTC and ZP"), je úprava obchodních podmínek v objednaných službách – zprostředkování a ubytování v ubytovacích zařízeních- selection, pensions, huts etc. Including related services, (also "organized event", "Services rendered") a průvodcovské nebo delegátské služby dále jen služby průvodce. Terms & Conditions are an integral part of the arrangements. Confirmation of Offer - Offer for client ("Offer") – The Customer acknowledges the following Terms & Conditions as binding for all the transactions related to the subject VOP.
- Order and Order Acceptance
Orders accommodation including related services must take the form of a written (fax, e-mail, SMS). By signing the offer express customer consent to services, Dates and prices specified therein. After receiving endorsement deals with arrangements made therein become the intermediary binding. ZP is obligated service specified in the confirmed offer properly and provide customer remove these, including additional services, specified in writing signed by an authorized person Client.
Should the Client, or. person designated by him / person representing, ordered additional services, ZP and Client are obliged to act in accordance with the provisions of 1.1. VOP.
- Payment Terms
The customer is obliged to pay for services provided by ZP, which are specified in the confirmed menu including, which were subsequently ordered in accordance with the provisions of 1.2. VOP, and also proven services provided by third parties ZP, which have a direct connection with these activities.
The Customer undertakes to provide ZP advance within a given amount and due date. If the paid deposit the agreed amount and timing of, ZP reserves the right to cancel an agreed booking. Conditions according to quotation.
Customer agrees to pay invoices (Invoice) within 14 days from the day you order services, unless otherwise agreed. Or according to the price offer. Reklamace nemá vliv na splatnost daňového dokladu (Invoice). Splatnost faktur za služby průvodce je ihned po ukončení zájezdu nebo prohlídky a to v hotovosti, nebo bankovním převodem do 3 working days to the account.
Payment is deemed to be effected at the moment, when it is credited to the account of ZP, which is listed on the invoice (invoice).
In agreement with the ZP customer has the option to pay for the services provided by cash or bank transfer.
If it gets to the customer delay in payment of service charges, The customer has to pay the amount owed in addition to ZP also contractual default interest in the amount of 0,01% of the amount due for each day of delay from the first day following the date the invoice (Invoice) to the payment of.
ZP reserves the right to apply any payment Customer to pay its debts oldest / oldest overdue.
- Cancellation Policy
If the part of the customer to cancel a confirmed offer according to Article 1. VOP, Client agrees to pay the appropriate fine in ZP, that:
- cancel the order within the period from 0 days to 24 hours, including before the agreed date of commencement of the event corresponds with the 90-% of the agreed price,
- cancel the order within the period from 1 do 2 including the days before the agreed date of commencement of the event corresponds zaplacení70-ti% of the agreed price,
- cancel the order within the period from 2 do 7 including the days before the agreed date of commencement of the event corresponds to the payment of 50% of the agreed price of the,
- cancel the order within the period from 7 do 14 including the days before the agreed date of commencement of the event corresponds with the 40-% of the agreed price,
- cancel the order within the period from 14 days or more, including before the agreed date of commencement of the event corresponds with the 35% agreed price,
Cancellation of special events, events and Oktoberfest:
- cancel the order within the period from 160 do 90 days including before the agreed day of the start of the event corresponds to payment of 50% of the agreed price,
- cancel the order within the period from 90 do 60 days including before the agreed day of the start of the event corresponds to the payment of 70% of the agreed price,
- cancel the order within the period from 60 days or more, including before the agreed date of commencement of the event corresponds with the 100% agreed price,
If the part of the customer to confirm the menu change according to Article 1. VOP in the number of participants on board or the extent of these services is, that:
- reduction in the 10% and more within a period of less than 1 including the day before the agreed date of commencement of the event does not affect the price agreed in the confirmed offer, unless the parties otherwise. Does not affect the Apartment Camping etc.
- in the event of an increase in the number of people within less than 1 including the day before the agreed date of commencement of the event does not guarantee the ZP 100% compliance beyond agreed in the confirmed offer. ZP offer alternative.
- C) ZP si vyhrazuje právo změnit program, nebo zrušit celý zájezd, pobyt, event, firemní akci, ve lhůtě 60 days before it takes place
The customer is obliged to pay a fine under the provisions of ZP 3.1. VOP within ten working days from the date of notification of cancellation of the order pursuant to the provisions 3.3. VOP. If the fine is duly paid, The customer is obligated to pay ZP, besides the corresponding fine also interest on late payment 0,01% of the amount due for each day of delay from the first day following the due date of payment of the fine to.
Order cancellation must be made in written form (fax) or electronic, and to the people by arranging the order of his endorsement deals, which is required cancellation received in the same form without undue delay to confirm.
Complaints about services provided by the ZP, the Client shall apply in person, which offers certified by arranging the order of a, immediately after finding deficiencies in their place of provision, ie. in ZP, or. in writing (fax) or electronic form no later than 3 days after the end of the event. Later complaints will not be considered.
Any possible disputes arising in connection with accommodation including related services ZP is governed by Czech law and will be dealt with at a general court ZP regardless of residence / domicile of the other Party.
- Consent with the sending of commercial offers ZP
The customer agrees to receive commercial offers ZP, which is carried out in accordance with the Act No. 480/2004 Sb., of information society services, as amended.
- Force Majeure
Unless ZP in all our efforts to be able to meet the agreed conditions due to force majeure, has the right to cancel the order, or. it appropriately change. Force majeure means especially war, mobilization, internal disturbances, confiscation, strike, lockout, damage to the hotel and its facilities due to natural disasters or internal disturbances, export and import restrictions, explosion, epidemic, lack of material caused by the above reasons; in the case of force majeure Client is not entitled to plead against ZP any sanctions or equivalent requirements.
- Other Provisions
If by the Client to the change in the number of participants by more than 10%, The Customer undertakes to notify ZP this information no later than 4 days before the agreed date of commencement of the event. In this case, the ZP reserves the right to change the type of accommodation, number of beds in rooms, (according to capacity limits and status of current orders) and the agreed price. ZP and Client are obliged to act in accordance with Articles 1. and 2. VOP.
Barring the ZP and the customer to have a consensus on matters relating to the Client additionally required changes, ZP reserves the right to cancel the order and require the payment of fines by the Client in accordance with Article 3. VOP, the agreed price is equal to the agreed price without the addition of these additional services, which caused the cancellation of the order.
Before the start of the event, the Client shall check our accommodation and related services and shortcomings promptly notify the responsible person in accordance with the provisions of 4.1. VOP. The customer is responsible for all damages, demonstrably incurred on the subject of the lease and beyond in connection with the use of lease, and in consequence of acts or conduct of its employees or third parties and this damage must upon request pay. The customer is also responsible for the safety of participants and for damage to their health and property. The customer is obliged to respect the requirements of ZP to protect hotel assets.
- Final provisions
All issues will be addressed ZP and customer preference personal or written contact and litigation will be considered as a last resort.
- 2. Nabídky označené jako – ´´Závazná nabídka´´ (eg. rezervace ubytování do 3 pracovních dnů na přání zákazníka nebo zajištění specifických služeb) ubytování v kempech, apartmánech a dalších ubytovnách podobného typu jsou zpoplatněny paušální částkou 2. 950,- CZK, a to v připadě neobjednání našich služeb – na základě závazné nabídky. In this case, we charge for these services a ``handling fee or reservation cancellation fee'', i.e. the time spent creating the price offer, When booking a stay at the landlord accommodation – apartment, camping, etc. In case of cancellation of a binding reservation at the campsite, apartment or other accommodation to 3 working days and subsequent ordering of accommodation in another accommodation facility of our agency, the handling fee is reduced to NOK 1,500, or upon agreement at 0,- CZK. Rezervační poplatek je použit jako záloha na objednání nových služeb.
GTC come into effect
In Prague on 1.1.2014
společnost DAVID KLAUS travel manager service – zprostředkovatel