Austrian Alpine Club (ÖEAV) – Austrian Alpine Association
(OeAV) Founded in 1862 today with your 400000 members of Austria's largest climbing association. OeAV is a non-partisan association of community-oriented tourism, mountaineering, mountain outputs, travel, instructors, Alpine skiing, ski-running, protection of nature and environment, youth work, Elderly Care, publications, scientific activities and many more.
An important area of work is keeping his OeAV more than 500 huts and care for alpine trails network.
Benefits of membership Alpenverein:
- horské pojištění léčebných výloh (detail below)
- 50% slevu za přenocování na horských chatách v Rakousku a zahraničí
- The same use rights are in huts German Alpine Association (DAV), Swiss Alpine Club (SAC), Liechtenstein Alpine Association (LOW), Italian Alpine Club (CAI), French Alpine Club (CAF), Alpine Association of South Tyrol (AVS), Spanish Mountaineering Association (FIVE), Slovenian Mountaineering Association (PZS) and the Greek Alpine Club (CAH).
- Austrian Huettenmarke guarantees the full right to use and corresponding discounts for the tourist huts by Friends of Nature (TVN), Austrian Tourist Club (OeTK), Austrian Alpine Club (OeAK) and some local mountaineering associations.
- Reduced rates of more than 90 valley lodging houses and contractual Alpine Association (private inn located in the valleys).
- Discounts on certain lifts and lifts and bus routes Federal
- Priority admission (allocation of places to sleep before outsiders).
- Exclusive opportunity to order in advance of sleeping places.
- Exclusive qualify for discounted food and drink for climbers and water for tea.
- Possibility to use self-service area, so. Winterraumů.
Alpenverein insurance – insurance protection:
- Climbing workmen's compensation insurance (across the board to 3 million for each injured person), baggage insurance in huts and transport cableways
- European legal expenses insurance to 32703,- EUR. Více viz. všeobecné podmínky.
- Alpine Club Worldwide Service: the cost of rescue: do 25000 EUR, transport a repatriace: unlimited, stay in a stationary hospital: do 10000 EUR. Více viz. všeobecné podmínky.
Price membership Alpeneverein Member Contributions for 2014:
Group A: 1550,- CZK
adult age group 26-60 let (roč.1951-1985)
Group B: 1265,- CZK – discounted membership for:
partners, members of the same section from group A (partners must have the same place of residence)
seniory od 61 let (in year. 1950)
juniory od 19-25 let (year. 1986-1992)
students to 27 let (Must be accompanied by proof of!)
widow OeAV member of the same section
Group C: 725,- CZK
children / youth in 18 let (from year. 1993)
It is also possible – permanent disability insurance
Alpenverein Rakouský alpský svaz, Prague-Innsbruck section